THE BACK PAIN EXPERTS!
Specialist osteopathy and sports massage therapy in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
Osteopathy and sports massage can treat a wide range of conditions including:
- General, acute and chronic lower back pain, sciatica and lumbago
- Headaches (arising from the neck) & migraine prevention
- Neuralgia and muscle spasms
- Neck pain & stiffness
- Minor sports injuries including: cramp, tennis and golfer’s elbow
- During and after pregnancy
- Frozen shoulder and other shoulder or elbow pain
- Hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis
- Fibromyalgia, rheumatic pain, digestive and circulatory problems
Osteopathy: Promoting health for you & your family
treats the body as a whole, looking at how the structure of the body affects its function and performance. A wide range of soft tissue techniques are used, alongside manipulations/HVTs and joint mobilisation. More…
is an extremely gentle way of treating babies. It uses very gentle, soft movements.
Sports Massage: Soothing muscular aches and pains
uses a range of deep tissue and therapeutic techniques to get to the source of muscle pain, improve performance, reduce the likelihood of injuries or aid muscle recovery. Not just for athletes. More…