Associate Osteopath Required
We’re currently looking for an Associate Osteopath to join our growing clinic. We’re a busy High Street practice with a very varied patient base, looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated team member to round out our current team.
Ideally were looking for an osteopath with a couple of years of experience, who’s comfortable treating babies, pregnant and post-partum ladies as well as the usual mix of back pain, sports injuries and age-related aches and pains. We’d also welcome new graduates.
What we offer
- a busy list with varied patients from babies to pregnancy to sports injuries to older care
- a very swish clinic with everything from a relaxing waiting room to fully fitted treatment rooms
- competitive income per patient
- flexible hours
- 2-3 days worth of patients initially with plenty of space to grow
- online booking and diary system
- monthly CPD sessions
- annual CPD budget to spend on external courses
- strong team working ethic and mentoring opportunities
What we’re looking for
- we’d prefer some working experience but are happy to work with a recent graduate
- a predominantly structural osteopathy approach but we’re open to cranial treatment
- experience of working with pregnancy and babies
- fully IT literate
- dedicated, focussed team player
If you think that you’d be a good fit for our team, send us your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 0115 981 5134 to have a chat.